what makes you happy? when does it happen? how ?
- Mahani’s Story: Constantly by Cliff Richard or How I Learned EnglishI grew up in Malaysia and spoke Malay, an island language related to Hawaiian. Malaysia was a British colony and became independent in 1957. Everyone born before 1957, I was born in 56,’ went to British
- Kali’s Story: A Dad Shaped Hole In My HeartMy Dad was an unsolvable mystery to me. He married my mother when she was seventeen and they had me when she was nearly nineteen.
- Theresa’s Story: The Saga of Trevor & SadekeWhy is a stranger on Theresa's front porch with his pants down, showing her his tush? And is that Bill, her husband , coming up the driveway?
- Chris’s Story: The TrunkHer mother said she was crazy and a liar. Chris knew then, and now, she wasn't.
- Carol’s Story: My Summer Portuguese BoyfriendThe boyfriend Grandma arranged in Portugal the summer Carol visited.