Going on a Flower Power Cruise after 50 is a great way to see your favorite 60’s bands in one place. Nita shares why she goes every year and you should too!
- Flower Power Cruise after 50: Nita’s StorySistas VideoGoing on a Flower Power Cruise after 50 is a great way to see your favorite 60's bands in one place. Nita shares why she goes every year and you should too! […]
- Captain Marvel is a boomer and a womanIn the latest movie from Marvel Cinematic Universe, Captain Marvel is a boomer and a woman. The movie opened in cinemas nationwide on March 8th , International Women’s Day, and stars Brie Larson as […]
- Mahani’s Story: Constantly by Cliff Richard or How I Learned EnglishI grew up in Malaysia and spoke Malay, an island language related to Hawaiian. Malaysia was a British colony and became independent in 1957. Everyone born before 1957, I was born in 56,’ went to British […]
- Kali’s Story: A Dad Shaped Hole In My HeartMy Dad was an unsolvable mystery to me. He married my mother when she was seventeen and they had me when she was nearly nineteen. […]
- Chris’s Story: The TrunkHer mother said she was crazy and a liar. Chris knew then, and now, she wasn't. […]